Pornography and Sex Addiction Counseling
Sexual addiction ruins lives and destroys relationship. But there is help and you can get your life back. We offer certified sexual addiction counseling that will provide you with the tools and resources you need to not only change your destructive behavior, but to change your heart. No more white-knuckling it hoping that change will last, but instead real, life-lasting changes.
Eddie Capparucci is certified in sexual addiction counseling by the International Association of Certified Sexual Addiction Specialists (IACSAS) and the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC). He founded the sex addiction ministry Sexually Pure Men. He also:
- Served as a Group Leader for New Life Live's "Every Man's Battle" Workshops
- Blog contributor for XXX.Church.com
- Blog contributor for MenAgainstPorn.org and GirlsAgainstPorn.com
- Worked with Major League Baseball and National Football League players battling sexual addiction
- Working on the national effort to have pornography declared a public health hazard
Grief and Betrayal Counseling
Teri Capparucci has a passion for assisting women who are suffering from the betrayal of a sexually addicted spouse or partner. She works with women to help them process the emotional pain and walks them step-by-step through the healing process. She and Eddie also work together with couples to help them restore their marriages in the aftermath of sexual infidelity.
Teri also works with individuals, couples and families who are struggling with grief or in the middle of a life crisis.
We both practice cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and utilize Christian counseling values with our clients.
Serving Marietta, Roswell, Woodstock, Kennesaw and Canton